Rode K2 Variable Pattern Valve Mic
The RÌ÷DE K2 is a premium valve condenser microphone featuring dual 1‰ gold sputtered diaphragms. Infinitely variable control of the polar pattern from omnidirectional through cardioid and bidirectional/figure-8 provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation.
High-performance specifications (including a maximum SPL of 162dB) are combined with the character and subtleties of the legendary mics of the 1950s to provide a microphone that not only provides world-class vocals but is perfectly at home recording a wide range of instruments both up-close or in a wider ‰Û÷room‰۪ capacity.
The RÌ÷DE K2 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RÌ÷DE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1" capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class ‰Û÷A‰۪ valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- 10 year extended warranty when youåÊregister your microphone