The Interface Your Studio Deserves
Focusrite's latest Scarlett generation 18-in, 20-out USB audio interface can handle just about anything your band or studio can throw at it. Beautiful and rack mountable, it gives you loads of I/O, pristine sound quality, separate stereo headphone mixes, extensive expansion options and round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms*, all in a 1U space.
Focusrite interfaces are perfect partners for Pro Tools, so Scarlett 18i20 comes with Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack in the box, as well as Ableton Live Lite recording software and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. Scarlett 18i20 works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC, and we continue to work with Avid to ensure it is compatible with every update to Pro Tools.
Scarlett 18i20 puts eight natural-sounding combination inputs at your disposal. We put two on the front, where you need them most, with newly designed instrument inputs that can handle even the hottest signals. We put six more on the back, so you can leave your mics, synths, keyboards, mixers and effects processors permanently plugged in and ready to g
- 8 pristine and natural sounding preamps
- 18 inputs & 8 outputs
- 2 independent headphone outputs each with a level control
- Rugged metal unibody chassis
- High quality 192KHz with super low latenecy
- Redsigned instrument inputs with more headroomë_
- Brand new software mixer designed for easy configuration
- LED meters on front panel to monitor signal levels
- Main monitor control with mute function
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Also includes Softtube's Time and Tone bundle, Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Novation's Bass Station Virtual synthesiser and 2GB of Loopmasters samples.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Somerset Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review