Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender�Ê‰ÛÓÌös storied lineage with a kind of �Ê‰ÛÓ‰ÛÏparallel evolution�Ê‰ÛÓ•À_ that breaks away from tradition with dark gray lacquered tweed covering, refined pointer knobs and unique circuitry as well as power tubes and speakers hinting at the U.K. amps that �Ê‰ÛÓ‰ÛÏborrowed�Ê‰ÛÓ•À_ Fender circuits in the 1960s. The sound is one of pure tube greatness for today�Ê‰ÛÓÌös players.
The two-channel Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo offers the performance of two time-tested Fender classics. Channel One offers pure, bell-like clean tones and warm crunch when driven, thanks to its Blackface Deluxe�ÊÌÏå¢ amp circuitry with extra headroom and 30-watt output. Channel Two�Ê‰ÛÓÌös circuit is based on an 18-watt �Ê‰ÛÓÌö61 brown Deluxe, offering plenty of power amp overdrive with easily controlled dynamics at �Ê‰ÛÓ‰ÛÏreal world�Ê‰ÛÓ•À_ volume levels. An included footswitch allows easy selection between the two, and four EL84 power tubes add a distinctive midrange punch.
With pedal-friendly tube circuitry, simplicity of operation, and updated vintage aesthetics, the Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo is sure to become a modern classic.
- Channel one is a 30-watt version of the blackface Fender Deluxe�ÊÌÏå¢ amp, delivering bell-like clean tones that gradually warm up with a twist of the volume control
- Channel two is an 18-watt version of the brown 1961 Deluxe amp, for lower-headroom tube tone and warm, compressed overdrive
- Channel-selection footswitch included
- Four EL84 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Simple signal path for pedal-friendly operation
- Two 12�Ê‰ÛÓ•À_ CelestionÌ_Ìâ V-Type speakers for tight response and �Ê‰ÛÓ‰ÛÏvocal�Ê‰ÛÓ•À_ tone character
- Cabinet has Birch ply construction and semiclosed back for full, resonant response and low end �Ê‰ÛÓ‰ÛÏthump�Ê‰ÛÓ•À_
- Matches perfectly with optional BB-212 extension cabinet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Somerset Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.